A smart, user-centered approach
We get to know our clients, identifying why they need a software solution.
We kick off with a product workshop for all stakeholders to share domain knowledge, create a product strategy, set goals and set the development vision.
Then we define who we’re building the product for and how they’ll use it.
We take what we learn in the product workshop and we develop the information architecture, map out the user flows and create feature sets.
We build wireframes and prototype.
For speed and agility we build rough layouts and guidelines within an actual live prototype which you can put through its paces on your phone.
We regularly test our assumptions.
With the help of user focused research, we ensure that the products we create answer the challenge it is grounded in.
We aim for product release that is useful for a specific segment of your market.
We know that cost, scope and time all factor into the successful delivery of a product. To give you a better understanding of how these factors will influence your product, have a look at the packages below:
Minimum Viable Product
3 – 4 months
1 – 2 months +
Minimum Loveable Product Most Popular
5 – 6 months
7 months +
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Native iOS & Android Development
- HTML5 Development
- Hybrid Development
- M2M, IoT and other new technologies
- Backend Development & API design
- Integration to Legacy Systems
- It minimises the financial risk in developing new, ground-breaking products and solutions.
- It has the greatest chance of delivering a product that the actual user will find valuable.
- It enables laser like focus on product market fit.