Managed IoT Product development
Your Product | Our Platform | Fully managed | Quick to marketConnect your Product
Connecting Products is about creating value
Improve customer experience
Increase cost efficiency
Create new revenue
Improve product performance
Polymorph’s Managed IoT Solution
Creating your own IoT technology stack, from Connectivity to Cloud Services, can be a very complex and expensive exercise. Polymorph uses a scalable, secure and proven platform to develop IoT products, greatly reducing the custom development required. So rather than doing everything yourself, let us save you time and money. We will supply the IoT stack while leveraging our IP to build your product at a lower cost and reduced risk.
Advantages of Polymorph’s IoT Solution
Instead of owning your own stack here are some advantages of partnering with Polymorph. We have a trusted track record with platform built on a solid AWS platform, backed by Telenor Connexion who has experience in delivering connected solutions on a global scale.
- Own your IP, Rent the stack: Much lower dev cost, only pay when you get value. Similar to the familiar Cloud computing model.
- Predictable cost per device.
- Speed to market:
- Rapidly prototype with actionable data : 2 – 4 weeks using existing hardware to first working prototype
- 4 – 6 months to commercial, production ready product
- Standard APIs makes integration easy
- Development, maintenance and operations as a service
- One supplier for connectivity, cloud, hardware development & app development
- Receive actionable data within days, focus on building a product with real value for your customer
Increased Customer Value
Some of our satisfied IoT clients
“Working with Polymorph was easy. I had ideas which they could translate to a sensible product launch via their multidisciplinary team. This enabled us to bring our app to the market quickly.”Johann Groenewald, Tracks4Africa
“Polymorph was a pleasure to deal with, from design to sprint management, architecture and technical build capabilities.”Warren Squires, Chief Investment Officer of the Barclays Seeker Fund