The 7th annual Internet of Things World Virtual Conference has officially started, and we are excited to be part of the 2020 Virtual Startup Exhibitors. Our exhibition this year will focus on our bespoke managed IoT solution.
- What is a Managed IoT Solution?
- What are the components of a managed IoT solution?
- Our range of services
- What do you gain?
Attracting thousands of IoT professionals, IoT World Virtual is North America’s largest IoT event in the market. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to connect with us and learn how our solutions can help your organisation to unlock the value of its operational IoT data.
1. What is a Managed IoT Solution
Polymorph’s managed IoT data platform enables the digital transformation of your business with custom IoT-enabled systems that improve your business’ operational efficiency. We leverage IoT-connected sensors and devices, cloud-based IoT platforms, application development, machine learning and AI to create innovative products and solutions. We work from your existing sensors, data and systems towards optimal efficiency and automation.
No matter the industry, size or shape of your business, Polymorph collaboratively builds a solution that reduces cost, increases productivity and grows business revenue.
2. What are the components of a managed IoT solution?
The components of our managed IoT solutions include the ability to connect your sensors; gather and store multiple data sources in one place; get actionable insights; improve efficiency, and where possible predict events using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We leverage these components by integrating with existing, fit-for-purpose systems to accelerate development, which means a smaller hardware investment for your business. We help you get the most out of your data by transforming the data into useful information which is presented via interactive dashboards to key stakeholders who can make better and informed decisions. We apply Workflow Automation, AI and Machine Learning, optimising business processes to run more efficiently and give you a way to predict operational anomalies to reduce your costs and increase your revenue. Ultimately, we unlock the insight from your data towards automation and predictive capability while still ensuring your data stays secure.
3. Our range of services
Here is a selection of the services we offer:
- Hardware, sensor and connectivity selection and implementation
- Cloud-based data storage and security
- Data visualisation
- Mobile and web application UX design and development
- Workflow automation, alert and alarm setup
- Machine learning, AI, edge computing and computer vision and more
4. What will you gain?
- Room to focus on your business. We help you transform your existing systems to Industry 4.0 without rebuilding everything.
- Fast shipping and real collaboration. Build quickly, measure implementation success and always improve with the latest technology.
- Big vision, small steps. Know what you’re working towards and take incremental steps so you can learn quickly.
- Driven by user experience. Data insights, use cases, user interviews and testing help you make informed product decisions.
- Access to knowledge and experience regarding production-ready hardware and connectivity. Leverage our group’s expertise, research and development for your business.
If you’ve registered for a pass to attend the virtual event, sign in now and select a timeslot to set up a meeting with us. You can also bookmark our booth so you don’t forget! There is also still time left to register if you haven’t done so already.
Share this Post