The need to connect, inform, and innovate is stronger than ever. In response, the 4-day IoT World 2020 event connects over 12 500 leaders and innovators from the global IoT community to transform business in the new digital world. Leveraging over 6 years of in-person IoT World event experience, the fully virtual exhibition is designed to provide a streamlined platform on which to promote solutions, products and services and network with both global and industry-wide technology leaders looking to stay agile in the new normal.
1. About IoT World 2020
Attracting thousands of IoT professionals, IoT World is North America’s largest IoT event in the market. The expo will showcase cutting-edge technologies from numerous top-class exhibitors and insights from expert speakers sharing their vast industry knowledge. Speakers, as part of the powerful line-up, include Facebook AI director, Manuhar Paluri, Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Mr IoT, Industrial Internet Consortium’s Farid Bichareh and many more.
“Join the global IoT community online at the intersection of industries and IoT technologies!” 100% Online. No Travel Required.
2. What to expect at IoT World virtual
Some of the amazing takeaways, learning opportunities and digital tools available from the virtual expo include:
- Thought leadership: Share industry experience and expertise as part of a panel or solo presentation to get your message across to your desired audience.
- Working groups: Using your product or service as the end-solution, set up interactive challenges for your members.
- Roundtables: Encourage discussions around a specific topic with small groups of targeted attendees.
- Live demos: Market your product or service by video, demonstrating potential use cases, and showcasing your unique characteristics and benefits.
- A virtual booth: A dedicated space for your business development team during the event. The booth can be custom branded with videos, collateral for the audience and virtual ‘goodie-bags’.
The event boasts a quality audience comprising global representatives from Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and consumer and industrial enterprises adopting IoT in their operations.
Download the complete IoT World virtual brochure here.
3. Visit Polymorhp’s virtual booth
We are excited to share with you our involvement in this year’s IoT World exhibition! We will be hosting a virtual booth to showcase our complete IoT service offering, helping organisations become Industry 4.0 ready. Simply navigate to the virtual expo hall and find us using the interest-based filters.
Share this Post